TMO Salz Dead Sea Salt
The Dead Sea is unique natural treasure
High quality salt
Natural table salt extracted from the Dead Sea is of the highest quality and unique in the world. It contains no industrial or chemical additives. Based on this method of production we can guarantee 100% natural pureness.
The geological and climatic conditions of the Dead Sea produces high-quality salt:
• extremely dry air.
• temperatures above 40 °C
• high evaporation of the Dead Sea
• clear air, free of pollution
• low precipitation
• the position of the Dead Sea 410 m below sea level.
The salt concentration in the Dead Sea amounts to 33-34% compared to only 3-4% in the Mediterranean and 3% in the oceans.
The Dead Sea contains a variety of natural minerals, in high concentrations, fed by underground mineral springs / spas.
The concentration of natural minerals like magnesium, sodium, calcium, potassium and bromine is up to 10 times higher as in other oceans.
Our natural table salt comes from the only salt works for table salt at the Dead Sea and offers a unique table salt with a natural and aromatic taste.
The extraction & Production Process
100% genuine natural table salt is produced naturally in the Dead Sea by evaporation of the Dead Sea water and crystallization of the salt in ponds, without any industrial interference, without the use of any chemical or artificial materials, with no additives and with no chemical agents.
The natural crude salt is washed with Dead Sea waters, dried, screened and packed on the same day into bags, packages and mills, according to customers’ orders.
The special conditions are exclusively related to the natural Dead Sea salt:
– The Dead Sea water contains 32-34% salts compared to 3-4% in other seas and oceans
– The Dead Sea contains a variety of natural minerals, in high concentrations, fed by underground mineral springs
– The Dead Sea lies 417 meters below sea level, which creates unique climatic conditions that contribute inherent advantages to the natural salt.
Showing all 3 results