Good for the skin, flatters the eyes
This Biotta classic tastes particularly authentic as it comes fresh from field to bottle. Carefully prepared, it is rich in
natural ß-carotene. Ideal for mixing with other juices (e.g. orange).
Biotta Carrot juice is the very first juice in the history of Biotta production, and is still regarded today as a synonym for the natural juices from the Lake Constance region.
Since 1957, we’ve been producing this freshly pressed juice from premium organic Thurgau carrots. Now as always, the juice is made with no artificial additives, and is 100% natural.
Numerous organic farmers from the surrounding area supply our factory in Tägerwilen with freshly harvested carrots. Here, the carrots are processed gently and with lots of love and care to make Biotta Carrot juice.
Today, we still use the same original recipe as in the old days - 100% premium organic carrots.
This traditional juice is rich in natural beta-carotene/ provitamin A. Vitamin A helps maintain good eyesight.
Carrot Juice may be helpful for the following:
- help maintain a healthy circulatory system
- helping support the immune system
- daily intake can nourishes the optic system & help maintain healthy eye function
- helping maintain healthy skin
- one of nature's finest alkaline foods & has the ability to help maintain intestinal flora
- cleansing effect
- creating a feeling of general well-being
- helping maintain healthy cellular function
- conveniently and easily assimilated as juice
Due to it's alkalising action in the body, carrot juice is considered to be an excellent source of helping maintain proper pH balances. It can also aid in alleviating flatulence.
Ingredients: Organic carrots (from Tägerwilen, TG)
Juice of 8 organic carrots
Volume: 500 ml
Product of Switzerland
Nutritional value per 100 ml:
Calories: 120 kJ (28 kcal)
Protein: 0.0 g
Carbohydrates: 7.0 g
Fat: 0.0 g
Pro-vitamin A 70 % recommended daily allowance (RDA): 3.4 mg