Biotta Celery Root
Celery root can have a diuretic effect
Thanks to careful preparation the juice is full of taste and is very beneficial. The juice contains valuable potassium.
Biotta stands for 100% naturally pure
- direct juices (no reconstituted fruit juice or vegetable juice concentrates)
- no added sugar or sweeteners (natural vegetable and fruit sugars only)
- no flavourings or colourings
- no added vitamins or minerals
- no artificial preservatives, stabilizers or emulsifiers
Celery has been cultivated in Europe since the late Middle Ages.
The best known varieties are celeriac, stick celery and smallage (leaf celery). The Thurgau celeriac used in Biotta Celeriac juice has a particularly intense flavour.
Above all, it is the essential oils contained in the celeriac which are responsible for this.
By using particularly gentle processing methods in our production plant, these special aromas can really come into their own, resulting in a delectable and natural juice.
Biotta Celeriac juice, made of premium Thurgau organic vegetables, is a source of potassium. Potassium helps maintain healthy blood pressure.
Celery Juice has a high content of essential oils that support glandular function and help maintain proper water balance in the body. The high (alkaline) base content helps support proper balance of acids in the blood. (Excessive acids contribute to various forms of discomfort in the body.)
- high in natural organic sodium which helps maintain the fluid balance of the blood and lymph while also keeping calcium in solution
- supports the appropriate levels of acids in the body
- helpful maintain proper elimination of carbon dioxide from the body
- contains high magnesium levels, which help support the nervous system. Can be used in combination with carrot juice for added benefits
- the iron content helps maintain a healthy circulatory system, especially when combined with beetroot juice
- promotes purification of the body and revitalization of the skin creating that 'healthy glow' by its inner cleansing effects
- may help support kidney function and normal functions associated with proper water balance and waste elimination.
Ingredients: Organic celeriac
Juice of: 150g organic celeriac
Allergy information: contains celeriac
Volume: 500 ml
Product of Switzerland
Nutritional value per 100 ml:
Calories:120 kJ (28 kcal)
Protein: 0.7 g
Carbohydrates: 6 g
sugars*: 4.5 g *natural sugar content
Fat: 0 g
Saturated fatty acids: 0 g
Dietary fiber: 0.6 g
Sodium: 0.06 g
Potassium: 406 mg