UN Okinawa Fucoidan Tablets
Fucoidan refers to a type pf polysaccharide which contains substantial percentages of L-fucose and sulphate groups, mainly derived from brown seaweeds. Just like hondawara, it was discovered in 1913 by Professor Kylin of Uppsala University in Sweden as a source of sliminess of Kombu.
Initially named as “Fucoidin”, the substance subsequently became known as “Fucoidan” based on the IUPAC rules.
It is also a specific source of sliminess only found in brown algae such as Kombu, Wakame(Mekabu) and Mozuku, and a type of water-soluble fiber. During the past decade, Fucoidan has been extensively studied due to its numerous interesting biological activities.
This product uses unique extraction technique to maintain a high concentration of Fucoidan Polysaccharide.
The efficacy includes: better digestive function, enhance physical function and improved metabolism. This product is suitable for people recovering from illness (es).
Suggested dosage for tablets:
1. Healthy maintenance as a dietary supplement: 8 ~ 10 tablets per day
2. Recuperation from illnesses: 12 ~ 16 tablets per day
3. During serious illnesses: 25 ~ 50 tablets per day
How to consume:
1. Do not chew the tablets as the extract is very sticky. Drink more water instead.
2. For better digestion, 4 to 9 tablets to be taken before meal (contain about 0.5 to 1 gm of Fucoidan extract)
3. To speed up the recovery: 25 to 50 tablets daily to be taken empty stomach (can split into 2 to 4 times)
This is a plant-based food supplement; it does not treat or heal illnesses.
Ingredients: Seaweed(Mozuku) from Okinawa, Japan
Volume: 900 tablets
Product of Okinawa, Japan